FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CATEGORY “ORDER DELIVERY”
1. Do you deliver also to non-EU countries, such as Russia?
Yes of course. In case of deliveries to third countries that are non-EU countries, the customer is responsible for the payment of custom duties and VAT tax, and these payments are not included in the price of the goods.
To specify the costs, please contact our customer support centre:
email@example.com or +371 20042863
2. What are the possibilities of order delivery in Latvia?
- Delivery by courier: Omniva courier, DPD courier.
- Delivery to parcel terminal: Omniva, DPD pickup (parcel locker)
Free of charge:
- For orders over EUR 15
- Upon receipt of the order at SIA H.A. Brieger factory, Mālu Street 30
3. How much does delivery cost?
Delivery fee to a parcel terminal in Latvia is EUR 4.00. Delivery fee to a parcel terminal in Estonia, Lithuania is EUR 6.00.
Delivery fee by courier in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania is EUR 7.00.
CATEGORY “ABOUT PRODUCTS”
1. Will there be also other Dzintars products available? Are the new Dzintars products the same in terms of composition as the old ones?
Using historical product recipes as a basis, we are constantly improving and making them more natural, as well as are working on creating new products. We recommend following the company's news, because there will be a lot of pleasant surprises.
2. What is the composition of Dzintars products?
All products with the existing formula meet the highest safety standards. In Dzintars products, there are only high-quality raw materials that have been thoroughly tested and verified. Product formulas are based on our long experience and scientific evidence and are constantly being improved, in order to increase the percentage of natural ingredients in our products.
3. Where can I buy Dzintars products?
Dzintars products can already be purchased in our online store https://dzintars.lv/, Rimi, Maxima, Elvi, Top, Mego, LaTS and other points of sale throughout Latvia, and they will also be available in Drogas stores soon.
4. Will historical Amber products, such as Niveja, be available soon?
Our customers' favourite cream Niveja with improved formula and traditionally wonderful properties has been reborn under the name Nīca and is available already now. We also use time-tested values in the recipe of other products, improving them with modern and environmentally friendly solutions, providing customers with the best possible products.
5. Have Dzintars products been tested on animals, and are they suitable for vegans?
Our products have not been tested on animals, and most of Dzintars products (except Nīca cream and lip balms) are vegan.
6. Where are Dzintars products manufactured?
We are proud that all Dzintars products are made in Latvia, in Riga, in our historic factory.
7. Who owns the Dzintars brand?
The Dzintars brand belongs to its manufacturer - the company H.A.Brieger
8. Who owns the recipe of Dzintars products?
The recipe of Dzintars historical products belongs to their manufacturer H.A. Brieger.
9. Why are new body care products not completely natural? Do they contain parabens?
Dzintars body care products are paraben-free. Our goal this year is to achieve that 90-95% of our product ingredients would be fully natural. We can already confirm that the new products have an improved formula.
10. Why do renewed lip balms contain parabens?
Dzintars lip balms are among the most popular and demanded Dzintars historical products. When renewing the production, we received many calls and requests to produce this product without changing its formula. We currently produce lip balms that are very close to the original recipe, but we are committed to searching for and improving the recipe.
CATEGORY “ABOUT ORDERS”
1. How long does delivery take?
The average delivery time in the territory of Latvia is 3 to 5 working days after receiving the payment for the order.
In exceptional cases, delivery may take up to 10 days, as delivery time may vary depending on the availability of goods in the warehouse and other circumstances (for example, the delivery time may be longer during sales, before holidays, in case of an increased post/courier workload).
2. How can I track my order?
After preparing the order, we hand it over to the supplier, from whom you will also receive information by e-mail with a delivery number, which can be traced on the supplier's website.
3. What are the order payment options?
Payment by card (Visa, Mastercard) or internet banking (Luminor Bank AS, Swedbank, Citadele, SEB Banka).
4. What should I do if the payment for the purchase is not confirmed?
5. Is it possible to return or exchange the order?
If you would like to exchange the product, you must return it in accordance with the above procedure and place a new order.
6. What should I do if I receive a defective product or an incomplete shipment?
We recommend that you take a photo of this product or the total order immediately and send a picture together with a description of the issue to our Customer Service by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assess the situation. H.A. Brieger may contact you for additional information.